https://secureservercdn.net/22.214.171.124/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/breakfast-pizza.jpg?time=1627868500 840 630 integritive https://secureservercdn.net/126.96.36.199/a2c.d14.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:15:39
- 4 Ezekiel (sprouted) English muffins
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP Balsamic vinegar
- 8 large tomato slices
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- mozzarella cheese, sliced
- fresh oregano
- sea salt
- Make the hard-boiled eggs.
- Toast the english muffin halves.
- Mix the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together
- Drizzle each english muffin halves with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar to your liking.
- Next layer the english muffins with tomato slices, sliced hard-boiled egg, mozzarella slice. Sprinkle with oregano and sea salt.
- Broil 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.