https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Easy-breakfast-casserole-muffins--scaled.jpg 1920 2560 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-30 00:00:002020-05-05 13:01:49
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 cups yellow summer squash
- 12 ounces broccoli
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausage and garlic in oil over medium high heat until sausage is browned.
- Add squash and broccoli and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Spread sausage and vegetable mix into a 9×13 casserole dish.
- In medium bowl, whisk togetehr eggs, almond milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over sausage mix.
- Bake at 375°F for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and top has started to brown.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.