https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/blueberry-almond-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:12:54
Blueberry Almond Protein Balls
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 scoop No Whey – pea protein powder
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Melt the coconut oil. Stir in the almond butter and maple syrup, until smooth.
- Stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Roll into 1-tablespoon size balls.
- For more help with this recipe, click here