https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/blueberry-almond-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:13:40
Blueberry Almond Protein Balls
- 1-tablespoon coconut oil
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- 6-10 drops of liquid stevia
- ½ cup old fashioned oats + 1 tablespoon
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¼ cup ground flax
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Melt the coconut oil. Stir in the almond butter and stevia, until smooth.
- Stir in the oats, chia seeds, ground flax, dried blueberries and sliced almonds.
- Roll into 1-tablespoon balls.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week or the freezer for up to 3 months.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.