https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/banana-zucchini-oatmeal-protein-bread-or-muffins.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:02:07
Banana Zucchini Oatmeal Protein Bread or Muffins
- 2 eggs
- 3 medium to large over-ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 small-medium zucchini, grated (don't squeeze water out)
- 6-8 drops liquid Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk (any milk will work)
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup Lily’s chocolate chips (sweetened with Stevia)
- 1 scoop No Whey protein powder
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or grease with coconut oil or line with silicone muffin liners.
- Place almond butter in microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with a fork. Add grated zucchini, almond milk, vanilla extract, stevia and almond butter mixture, and eggs, stirring to combine.
- Add oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, protein powder and chocolate chips. Stir until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin cups, filling to the top.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes. Store cooled oatmeal cups in an air-tight container in the refrigerator. These freeze well, too!
- For more help with this recipe, click here