https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/baked-greek-chicken-and-veggies.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 12:00:04
Baked Greek Chicken and Veggies
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 TBSP Mediterranean seasoning
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped or sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1 medium onion, chopped or sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste and about 3 teaspoons Mediterranean seasoning on both sides.
- 2. Combine lemon sliced, red bell peppers, olives, onions, and capers in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and stir to coat. Sprinkle with remaining Mediterranean seasoning and stir to coat well.
- 3. Arrange chicken, lemon slices, red bell peppers, olives, onions, and cappers on a large, greased baking sheet.
- 4. Bake, uncovered, for 15--20 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Top with cracked black pepper and fresh herbs (optional) and serve immediately.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.