https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/bacon-wrapped-cream-cheese-stuffed-chicken-breasts.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 11:58:54
Bacon wrapped, Cream Cheese stuffed Chicken Breast
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons Green Mountain cream cheese/greek yogurt mixture
- 2 tablespoon green onion (chopped)
- 4 pieces uncured turkey bacon (partially cooked)
- Pound out Chicken breast so it is about 1/4" thick.
- Mix together cream cheese and green onions and spread cheese mixture over 1 side of chicken breast.
- Roll chicken breast up to conceal cream cheese.
- Wrap partially cooked bacon around chicken breast and secure with toothpick.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes at 375.
- Broil for about 5 minute to crisp bacon.
- For more help with this recipe, click here