https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/almond-joy-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 11:58:11
Almond Joy Protein Balls
- 2 cups dates
- .25 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups almonds
- .25 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- .25 tsp sea salt
- .4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop No Whey powder
- 1-2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
- .5 cup unsweetened coconut flakes for rolling
- Place almond in food processor and process.
- Place dates, cocoa powder, coconut flakes and sea salt in food processor, process until loosely combined.
- Add vanilla extract and 1 TBSP of milk.
- Process until mixture comes back together into a ball. Add more milk if needed to create a ball.
- Roll each ball in the coconut flakes.
- For more help with this recipe, click here