https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/almond-butter-protein-balls.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-10-18 00:00:002020-03-24 11:57:00
Almond Butter Protein Balls
- 1/2 cup fresh ground almond butter
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- 1 scoop of No Whey protein powder
- Add all the ingredients except for the rice cereal into a bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 balls, each 1 inch in diameter.
- Pour the rice cereal into a shallow dish, and roll each ball in the crispies, coating each ball.
- Store the remaining balls in the refrigerator.
- For more help with this recipe, click here.