https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/food-temp-image.jpg 796 1200 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-02-20 12:00:14
Chicken and Rice Mason Jar Salad
- 2 TBSP coconut sugar
- 3 TBSP fish sauce
- 1 TBSP lime zest
- 3 TBSP lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 2 red or green Thai chiles, halved lengthwise
- 1 bunch radishes (about 12) cleaned, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 2 TBSP unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper
- 1.5 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 cup chopped cilantro leaves and stems
- 1. Mix all ingredients in a small mason jar.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add radishes cut side down, and a pinch of salt, sauté for 10 minutes until tender and slightly browned.
- Layer the ingredients as follows into large mason jars. Brown rice, radishes, chicken, cilantro, and baby kale.
- For more help with this recipe, click here