https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Cajun-Chicken.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:27:38
- 3 - 3.5 lbs chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano or thyme
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Cut chicken breasts into strips with a knife or kitchen scissors (very convenient for no cutting board cleanup). I had 6 large chicken breasts that I cut into 3 strips each lengthwise. Place in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine Cajun Spice ingredients and sprinkle on top of chicken. Toss chicken to coat evenly in spices. Lay in a single layer on prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 mins.
- For more help with this recipe, click here