https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/Chocolate-Chip-Protein-Cookie.jpg 840 630 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-03-24 12:48:19
Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie
- 1 scoop, Pea Protein
- 2 Bananas, raw
- 1 large, Egg
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips
- 0.75 cup dry, Gluten Free Quick Oats
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a non-stick cookie sheet with cooking spray or use a non-stick silicone baking sheet.
- Combine the mashed bananas, oats and protein powder in a bowl. Fold in the chocolate chips and place a tablespoon of each on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
- For more help with this recipe, click here