https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/one-skillet-tuscan-chicken.jpeg 273 657 integritive https://www.foothillswellnesscenter.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/foothills-footer-logo.png integritive2018-08-30 00:00:002020-05-05 15:36:20
One Skillet Tuscan Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tbsp oil (olive, coconut, unsalted butter or ghee)
- 5 cloves of garlic, diced
- 12 ounce can diced tomatoes with Italian spices
- 1 large onion, diced
- Zucchini noodles
- Heat a large, heavy pan on high until warm.
- Add oil and heat until shimmery (but NOT burning/smoking) about 20 seconds.Brown chicken on each side, about 1 minute each (5 minutes if it is a thick cut).
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add onions.
- Stir onions and flip chicken after 2 minutes on each side.
- Add tomatoes and garlic.
- Simmer until tomatoes are soft and sauce has set up- about 5-8 minutes.
- Serve on a bed of pasta or zucchini noodles
- For more help with this recipe, click here